Supporting Your Child
For parents who are interested in providing the highest level of support for their their child at home, I recommend the following...
- email me whenever you have a question or concern
- sign up for classroom announcements using the Remind text messaging service (click here)
- check the classroom calendar regularly (click here)
- consider volunteering for the Day-in-Denver II field trip in September, and for any other field trips
- involve yourself in the choices that your child will be making during the year (i.e. History of the Road destination, Civil War novel selection, Social Change Day cause selection, etc.)
- think about places that you can visit on family trips which deal with American history